The Directorate is responsible for developing and supporting the implementation of strategies to improve, increase and promote Ghana’s exports. The Directorate is also responsible for making trade across borders faster, cheaper and more predictable, whilst ensuring its safety and security.
- Provide support services to the export sector to achieve growth, and develop new value-added services for enhancing Ghana’s export competitiveness
- Support and facilitate export growth in existing and new markets
- Support the development of new products to increase export potential in world markets
- Facilitate access to trade finance to support exporters
- Facilitate advocacy processes to streamline the export system
- Facilitate the establishment of a single window platform to expedite clearance
- Monitor the programme to migrate full electronic processing of clearance documents.
Mr. Patrick Yaw Nimo
– Chief Director –